Jacksonville Acupuncture Physician, Alternative Medicine & Chinese Herbalist – 23 Years Experience
Mary Romaine is a Board Certified acupuncturist in Jacksonville, FL that can resolve chronic or acute conditions with acupuncture and alternative medicine treatments.
Dr. Mary Romaine looks forward to helping you on your journey to optimum health. She uses a combination of Oriental Medicine and Herbology to successfully treat a variety of ailments that often don’t respond to Western protocols. Whether you are looking to resolve a chronic or acute condition, or just looking to maintain your current good health, she looks forward to talking with you soon about your health concerns and ways Acupuncture can help you reach and maintain a state of wellness.
Mary Romaine Acupuncture & Wellness clinic in Jacksonville, FL include treatments for:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Fertility / IVF
- Auto Immune Disorders
- Cancer / Chemo Treatments
Alternative medicine practitioners are not regulated the same way Western medical professionals are and therefore their background and experience level can widely vary. It is critical to determine a practitioner’s educational and experience level prior to seeking treatment. Any experienced healing professional should be more than happy to discuss their background in order to determine how they can best help you, the patient.
Questions to ask your acupuncturist include:
- What is the Acupuncturist’s/Herbologist’s educational background?
- Did they graduate from an accredited school?
- What specific degrees and accreditations do they hold? Acupuncture? Herbology?
- Separate or as a combined course of study?
- What was the length of their formal/clinical practice in both Acupuncture and Herbology?
- Are they Nationally Board Certified in their field?
Mary Romaine, board certified Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist proudly serves as an acupuncture physician for patients living in Jacksonville, Mandarin, Orange Park, St. Johns, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra and Fruit Cove.220093